Irrigation Department of Assam, Guwahati Recruitment 2021:- 99 Grade IV Posts.
Irrigation Department of Assam, Guwahati:-
In Pursuance of the Govt. Letter No CEI(E)21/2019/Pt-I/54, dt.11/01/2021 & NoCEI(E)21/2019/Pt-I/56, dt-08/02/2021, online applications are invited at
https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/irrigationguwahati from the intending eligible candidates who are citizens of India, having registration No. in Employment Exchange in the State of Assam for the vacancies as indicated below in 19 Nos. of different offices of Irrigation Department, Assam.
Irrigation Department of Assam, Guwahati Recruitment 2021:-
Name of Post:- Grade-IV Post(Chowkider/Peon/Khalashi)
No of Post:- 99
NB:- The above figures are Indicative only. These may differ at the time of appointment.
Scale of pay:- Rs. 12000/- to Rs. 52000/- + Grade pay Rs. 3900/- in Pay Band-1.
1. Candidates must be citizens of India as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India and must be a permanent resident of Assam.
2. The candidate must produce Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange in the state of Assam along with application form.
1. A candidate should be minimum class -VIII passed from any recognized institution. Higher Secondary or equivalent level passed shall be considered as maximum educational qualification. Candidates having qualification above Higher Secondary passed need not apply.
1. A candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years as on 01-01-2021 for unreserved category. The upper age limit shall be 43 years for OBC/MOBC, 45 years for SC/ST(P)/ST(H), 42years for Ex-serviceman and 50 years for Persons with Disability (PWD) as on 01-01-2021 as per existing Government norms.
HOW TO APPLY:-
1. Candidates are required to apply in prescribed form through online mode only. Prescribed online form will be available in the Website https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/irrigationguwahati.
2. The Application should be submitted online at the website https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/irrigationguwahati, along with all documents/testimonials in JPG, JPEG, PNG or PDF Format.
3. Starting date for online application : 22-02-2021, 11:00 A.M. onwards.
Closing date for online application : 08-03-2021, 12:00 Midnight.
4. No manual application forms will be accepted.
5. Scanned copies of the following documents must be uploaded with the online application in PDF format.
a) Self attested copies of all certificates, mark sheets of educational and other qualifications.
b) Age proof certificate (Admit card of HSLC or equivalent examination).
c) For candidates who have not appeared in HSLC or equivalent examination, the birth certificate issued by the Competent Authority will be accepted. Horoscope or Affidavit in regard to age will not be accepted.
d) Recent Passport Sized Colour photograph (3.50 cm x 2.50 cm) in white background of the candidate with name clearly written at the bottom of the photograph. Photograph should be in .jpg or .png format, with minimum file size of 20 kb and not exceeding 50 kb.
e) Scanned signature. Image dimensions shall be (1.50 cm x 2.50 cm). Photograph should be in .jpg, jpeg or .png format, with minimum file size of 10 kb and not exceeding 30 kb.
f) Valid Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange.
g) Caste Certificate (In Case of Reserved category candidates).
h) Copy of PWD/EWS Certificate issued by the Competent Authority. EWS Applicants must produce income and Assets Certificate of the family issued by the officer not below the rank of Circle Officer as per provision of Para – 5 of Govt. OM No. ABP.07/2019/4 dt. 10-04-2019.
i) Declaration in Form – A related to the Assam public Services (Application of small Family norms in direct Recruitment). Rules, 2019 published vide Notification No. ABP.69/2019/17 dt. Dispur, the 6th November, 2019.
j) Residential Certificate (PRC/Aadhar Card/Voter ID etc.).
k) Valid Email ID and Contact no. of the candidate. All communication will be sent to that ID.
6. Application fee:- NIL.
7. Incomplete applications shall not be accepted.
8. Applicants are advised to submit only a single application. Multiple applications from the same candidate may lead to disqualification of the candidate.
1. The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in an Objective Type Combined Written test to be held at specific venues as per date & time as mentioned in the Call letters/admit cards.
2. The online Admit Cards shall be available for download in the website
https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/irrigationguwahati. No separate admit cards shall be issued or sent by post to the candidates. Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the Written Test without Admit Card.
3. The Objective Type Combined Written Test shall be of 100 marks and will have a duration of 2:30 hours. The distribution of Marks shall be as follows: General Knowledge – 40 marks, General English – 20 marks, Language Skill test in Assamese – 20 marks and Numerical Ability – 20 marks.
4. The candidates who qualify in the written examination shall have to produce all original Documents/testimonials, along with a set of self attested photographs for verification at the specified venue and date, which will be declared in due course of time.
5. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks scored in OMR based written examination.
6. There will be one merit list for the post category wise, i.e. Un-reserved, OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P), ST(H), EWS and PWD separately for male and female as per vacancies.
7. The Merit list of selected candidates shall be published in two widely circulated news paper and the website https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/irrigationguwahati.
Advertisement Details:-Click Here.