SSC Constable Recruitment 2020 : Apply Online For 5846 Vacancy In Delhi Police
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Last Date: 07/09/2020.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 5846 Constable (Executive) vacancy Male and Female in Delhi Police.
1. Constable (Exe.)-Male
No of posts: 3433
2. Constable (Exe.)-Male (Ex-Servicemen (Others)
No of posts: 226
3. Constable (Exe.)-Male (Ex-Servicemen [Commando (Para-3.2)]
No of posts: 243
4. Constable (Exe.)-Female
No of posts: 1944
Age: 18-25 years as on 01-07-2020. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-07-1995 and later than 01-07-2002. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Eligibility Criteria: 10+2 (Senior Secondary) passed from a recognized Board. Educational qualification is relaxable up to 11th passed for the:
– sons/ daughters of serving, retired or deceased Delhi Police Personnel/ Multi-Tasking Staff of Delhi Police, and
– Bandsmen, buglers, mounted constables, drivers, dispatch riders, etc. of Delhi Police only.
– Male candidates must possess a valid driving license for LMV (Motor Cycle or Car) as on the date of PE&MT. Learner License is not acceptable.
Application Fee : Rs 100/- (Rs One hundred only).
– Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
– Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Examination Centre for NER: Itanagar (5001), Dibrugarh (5102), Guwahati(Dispur) (5105), Jorhat (5107), Silchar (5111), Imphal (5501), Churachandpur (5502), Ukhrul (5503), Shillong (5401), Aizwal (5701), Kohima(5302), Agartala (5601).
How to apply: Applications must be submitted in online mode only through the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in.
Dates for submission of online applications: 01-08-2020 to 07-09-2020
Last date and time for receipt of online application: 07-09-2020 (23:30)
Last date and time for making online fee payment: 09-09-2020 (23:30)
Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 11-09-2020 (23:30)
Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 14-09-2020
Date of Computer Based Examination: 27-11-2020 to 14-12-2020
Advertisement Details: Click Here .